Friday, November 2, 2007

Honduras

I'm going to Honduras tomorrow to help a local non-profit provide medical care in rural villages for a week. Pretty cool. Not sure what I'll encounter there, but from previous trips, the organization treats about 7000 villagers in a week. That's like, 1000 people a day. Crazy! Packing for this trip has been very low key: t-shirts, pants and my camera. This is the best kind of packing in my opinion!

Someone told me years ago to cover up camera logos and brands with black electrical tape. Prevents targeted thefts. Great advice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be ok unless Chavez decides to invade our sovereing country. The country is at ease and there is only tension at the moment due to the negative international reaction to what was a legal and democratic removal of a despot. Please do not be afraid, Mr. Zelaya's supporters are few and overall we are relieved to have him gone.