Monday, July 14, 2008

project friendship


3191 is a daily project/blog maintained by a pair of friends who live 3191 miles apart. The concept is to pair a set of images taken on the same day, from their respective parts of the world. I have no idea if the images are staged, or the amount of effort that goes into pairing the images, and I'm not sure if I really care to know. From a creative perspective, I'm absolutely curious to know, but from the viewer perspective, I really don't care because the concept is really lovely and warm. What's special is that it shows the depth of their relationship and a real effort to stay in touch with each other through visual means.

PS. I picked this particular image because I'm sitting at my desk and am completely starving. The asparagus looks delicious.

Image copyright of Stephanie Congdon Barnes and Maria (of port2press.com)

No comments: